Spartickes Dyes: Wizard of Oz Yarn & Project Bag Club

Monday, July 22, 2013

Wizard of Oz Yarn & Project Bag Club

Exciting things are on the horizon! I had so much fun and learned so much from my first club. I can’t wait to start another one!
I’ve been dreaming up the colorways for months, and I’m now ready to announce the Wizard of Oz club!
The club includes your choice of yarn: either my Will and Grace sock weight or my Joss Whedon worsted weight. Each month, you will receive 1 skein of yarn (you don’t have to pick the same weight of yarn the whole time). I will also make one project bag and send it along with the yarn one of the months.
The colorways will be exclusive to club members. I will not put them up in the shop, but I might make them available where I vend in person-3 months after the colorways are introduced.
Cost of the club, including domestic shipping is $105-that includes 3 skeins of yarn, 1 project bag, and shipping to the United States. Please contact me for international shipping prices. (15% discount for anyone who has been in the Winnie the Pooh Club or County Fair Club!!)
To sign up, just let me know here-or you can email me at spartickesdyes@hotmail.com. I’ll send you an invoice when sign ups are completed. I want to keep it small, so I am limiting sign ups to ten right now. The first ten people to sign up are guaranteed a spot in the club. If more than ten sign up, I will use the random number generator to select five more people.
Check out www.SpartickesDyes.etsy.com to see examples of other yarn colorways and project bags.
Shipments will be at the end of each of the following months: August, September, and October. I prefer for the total to be paid up front, but I am quite happy for you to make payments.
Sign ups begin NOW and will close July 31, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment