Spartickes Dyes: Breaking Bad

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Breaking Bad

It's update time!  Fortunately for me, I've been spending a lot of time working on club orders and orders for the mill.  Unfortunately, I've also had to work a lot at my day job, so my updates have been sparse.  I do have one for you today, though.

Those of you who are Breaking Bad fans will know that they are back!  In celebration of this well written show, I've come up with four new colorways for my Breaking Bad series.  They are joining the old favorites: Jesse Pinkman and Pizza on the Roof.

Introducing:
Barium Bromide 

Crystal Blue Persuasion


Marie


Walter White



Check them out in the Spartickes Dyes shop.  Favorite them.  Share them.  Buy them.

Thank you for all your support!!



No comments:

Post a Comment